Wednesday 20 June 2012

Windows Azure: Welcome to Egypt!

With the first first introduction of Microsoft cloud platform in Egypt in June, I have just started their free-trail after validating my mobile number and credit card. One weird thing to note is that although this trial is free, my credit card was charged 1$!!   For what reason I don't know, I only got an SMS on my mobile with the transaction on completing the subscription.It is worth mentioning that the bill I received in my e-mail included a total: 0$.:)) 


Now, I'm too eager to get my hands wet in the cloud, they have a very nice portal which took me through creating my first website instance in a matter of seconds!


Hope that would turn out to be an enjoyable experience!


You can start your free trial from here:
https://www.windowsazure.com/en-us/pricing/free-trial

No comments:

Post a Comment